Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter from MLU!



I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter! I'm finally settled in at my new apartment and after a week of pretending I know anything about routers and modems, my roommate finally stepped in and finalized the Internet situation.

I spent seven days without access to the World Wide Web, and as a result, MLU came to a stand still. But fear not - this week marks the triumphant return of Minor League University. Eager to bring some type of enjoyment to my empty afternoons, I hope to start pumping out blog posts at a production rate that rivals Manny in his prime.

Keep an eye out this week for upcoming posts and, as always, feel free to contact MLU with any topics in the world of baseball that you'd like to see covered. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment